[Updated April 8, 2020]
New York City agencies and food providers, including schools, food pantries, senior centers and other meal programs, are offering free Grab and Go meals and pantry bags at locations throughout the Bronx.
BPHC has compiled a list of sites and useful resources for more information. Please note that information is subject to change so it is recommended you call first before visiting a program.
You may also text ‘FOOD’ or ‘COMIDA’ to 877-877 to find the nearest meal site in your area or call the Emergency Food Hotline at 866-888-8777 or 311 to find a local pantry or kitchen.
Grab & Go Meals at NYC Schools — Mon-Fri: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
- Meal Hubs operate for children and families from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Meal Hubs operate for adults from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- All meals may be picked up at the same time. No one will be turned away.
- No registration or ID required. No one will be turned away
- Find a location at nyc.gov/freemeals